Merry meet my fellow Wiccan Brothers and Sisters. I need to thank my girl Cassandra for her nominations for the blogging awards. The Most Inspiring Blogger Award and A Lovely Blog Award. Cassandra writes Book of Shadows. A wonderful blog that is super informative. She is incredible and I’d like to say a friend. I am now going to tell you seven things about myself:
- I’m a 39-year-old Solitary Wiccan.
- I started out in a coven that just about destroyed my self-esteem.
- I love having my own blog as a way to express myself even though I sometimes go for long periods of time between blogs.
- I am having surgery today on my back.
- I have very few friends that are Wiccan but those who are, are the most open, wonderful, smart people I know.
- I’ve been practicing Wicca on and off since age 14.
- I’m a big fan of my six cats. Pickles, Nicokh, Socks, Bibs, PJ, and Mike I’ve got a ton of cats.
These are the blogs I feel deserve to be awarded for their work:
- The Life And Times of a Forever Witch
- Ayslyn’s Corner
- Cassandra’s Book Of Shadows
- Adventures and Musings of a Hedgewitch
- I know there are more of you lovely people out there but because I’ve just had surgery that failed I’m unable to recall everyone who deserves this award, and many of you do.
Bless all of you for your time and the education I’ve gained because of you. Cassandra, I would like to say something special to you. You were the first and for that I couldn’t thank you more. Not to mention the little notes you’ve given and the advice. For all that I can’t thank you enough. I hope I get the privilege of getting to know you all just as well and learn just as much. Goddess bless each and every one of you. Bright Blessings. Byrony.
Posted from WordPress for Windows Phone